Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow 2011...round ?











So, again I will be posting more snow pictures b.c. that is pretty much the center of our lives right now. We woke up to more snow then expected (sensing a trend here?) but I must say it was really pretty. It took Marco (and partially me) nearly an hour and 15 minutes to dig out my car and 1/2 of the driveway. Part of the problem is there is no where to put the snow!! It reminds me of winter of 1996 where we had a similar problem! They are alrady forecasting more snow over the weekend (a dusting...but we all know what happened last time they said "a dusting" ) and possibly another storm next weekend! My husband is in all of his glory, as he loves the snow. While I dont entirely love it, I dont find myself hating it! My car drives like a TANK in the snow (i love my Venza - best car ever...if you are looking for a new car/cross over, test drive it!) and it is proving to me that if i ever wanted to move to the Adirondacks, I could actually survive! Enjoy the pictures!








No comments:

Post a Comment